Thursday, November 06, 2008

:)

Hey!

Tml is.......



THE LAST DAY OF MY SIP!!!



Haha although its been really fun workin there and i wish i still can continue on workin... but i just cant contain my excitement that the whole SIP thing is finally goin to an end! I still disagree with the fact that our SIP and MP are ongoing at the same time!

Anw the feelin is great... as if tml is the last day of O levels:)

But this will of coz only be short term joy... need to hand in 2 reports, 2 logbooks and 1 poster in the next 2 weeks... thinkin of this i rather my sip will never end............

I really cant wait for dec holidays... desperately in need of a good break!

















The good thing about workin life is that there is time for family:) I can see my cute cousin in the mornin b4 i go to work and say goodbye to him after my work... i can sit and eat breakfast with my mum every morning and i can eat dinner with my cousins every sat! Lookin forward to the workin life:)

No comments: