Saturday, November 08, 2008

:)

Hey!

My super awesome collegues
















My cosy little corner

















I felt really blessed that wherever i go there great ppl ard that are guiding me and adding another colour to my life:) This 5 months had been wonderful beyond description.. too marvelous for words:) Actually i dun feel any happiness at all when my final day of SIP ended... in fact im looking forward to next march to join back e happy family again:)

My colleagues gave me a farewell gift.. and theres my favourite elephant on it! With such a beautiful book i promised them to do my best and graduate soon! Haha they gave me a card too... but i dun dare to read it infront of them coz im afraid i will cry again like i did durin my last day of work at tcc:p

















After work Sally brought me to a pasta place to eat at Taka basement... ITS SUPER NICE LOR!!! I ate e scallop linguine and its e best pasta i ever ate in my life! Its a pasta-lovers must go place:)

Haha kkz gtg... Thank God for everything:)

No comments: