Saturday, October 11, 2008

:)

Hey!

YESAH! No work tml:)

Really need more time to do my MP... 31st Oct will be presenting it to my lab.. which is like 3 weeks from now!!! Usually when im at work i wont hav the time to do my MP at all... so to conclude i only have 3 weekends, 6 days in total to get everything done! Lesile and Farhana will be presenting their MP too.. stressed already lah they are such good speakers!!! I really hope i can do a good job to make Louisa proud :)

Anw was chatting with 'my friend' today and he asked whether i preferred to work or study... I'm quite shocked i gave him the ans straight away
" Of coz work la... Work no stress, study got stress ma"
I used to like to study a lot... but guess i prefer working now :)

And I found a new goal today... to take up phlebotomist course after graduation! So jealous of Daryl today coz she went to draw blood from a super-duper handsome guy!!! Haha i think being a phlenotomist is so cool and professional! :)

kkz gtg sleep le... byes!

No comments: