Wednesday, February 27, 2008

my year 2=)

Hey!

I was reading my bro's blog sometimes back and he was giving his graduation speech... he said:

unlike sec school, there was no feelings inclined. maybe there was hardships and difficult relationships but thought me what it takes to make it outside.

Haha i find it very amazing coz my bro always taught me something in his words or actions.. he always make me see things in a different view=)


Actually my year 2 was not very smooth either... Maybe because my year one simply rocks and i tot it will be the same this year....

Thinking back... what really makes e difference is actually Blazers~ My academic year din really have much big changes.. i still love school coz my babes and teachers are great! I cant thank God enough for my babes=) And my teachers this year are awesome too.. esp Jason Chang=)

For blazers, i became a junior to a senior... a member to a QM=)
Sometimes when things get tough, i somehow will regret promising Raj to be e QM before even thinking about it.... Sometimes when it get a little too overwhelming, i will think why am i doing all this for? And to those whom asked me whether I ever felt like quiting Blazers, Yes.. many many times it crossed my mind this year....

Haha yeah but you know what... if time will to be reversed and if Raj will ask me e same question... i will say yes to her again=)

Because this experience is just invaluable, like what my bro said it thought me what it takes to make it outside, i really really really learnt so much this year! From Uncle Sam, from Coach, from Frances, from Peiming, from Ivan... haha it felt even better than after completing OBS... felt so grown-up=)

And my reason for not giving up? Its e determination that i saw in u guys fighting for the best for the team! I just cant thank you guys enough for everything... =)


Yeah so for e next committee... just wana let u guys know the opportunity to serve and lead the team is a privilege ok! So must give your best, learn from each other and never give up! Gamabattee~~~~~~!!!!

Haha 2 more weeks to Cheerobics and 2 more weeks to step down... Just wana say sorry to everyone that if i haven been doing a good job as a QM... for e remaining of my time as QM i shall give my best to Blazers!

So for my year 2 its not the perfect year that i enjoyed and laughed 365 days throughout... but it s e year where it taught me many things and i discovered so much about myself. Yeah so in e sense tt i love it=)

Praise e Lord!

=)

No comments: