Wednesday, October 31, 2007

=)

Hey!

Jus to say sorry to andrea.......................... I ATE A LOT TODAY!!!!
Wah i ate like a pig today lor... cant belive it... just cant control myself:p haha andrea already carrying the heaviest flyer... i dun wan gain more weight.. later nobody wan base me anymore! BANGBANG!
Kkz i shd go run bedok resv on thurs again!


Anw i tink blazers are quite high today... yeah ah ken as usually laming.. marko trying to fake bleeding... justin try to run like me... joy, minyi and me suddenly dancing the can-can dance... WAH! Hmmm maybe playing too much le.. not progressin much and coach like a bit disappointed:p

GAMABTTE BLAZERS! i know its tiring... but belive me we will enjoy the process=)


Kkz i getting to love DDCT more.. the teacher so nice! Haha although went for half an hr lab today but its so fun! Great to hav kh, lloyd, adly and fauzi in e same grp too!

Yupyup tml will be another bangbang day! haha goin sleep now... BYE!=)

No comments: