Tuesday, September 05, 2006

(tu)

Hey!

God brought the bravest man on earth back to Heaven....

Oh man.. Duno y im overwhelmed by shock and saddness when my bro broke the news yesterday... I mean the onli time im into Steve Irwin was a few years back when Crocs File was on Kids Central... Haha.. still rmb I always amused at his bravery and envy that such lovely couple exists... a husband and wife hosting a same show... cool man!

Haiz.. now the crocs are scared of no one... Stupid Stingray.. im gotta catch you and ask the 85's seafood stall to cook u up!!!!!

(tu)

So yesterday had a relaxing day at home... spent 1/2 the day reading a book and another 1/2 playing with my cousins... Haha.. so long didnt hear my neighbour play his keyboard!!

Later going to meet Tini and Mel for lunch at business:) After that will b going to the childcare centre... wish me good luck... Xiner not with me today... Xiner always hav a way with kids... Haha.. after tt will b going for cheerleading... but heard tt this sat having a performance.. tt means they will b practising the routine and I will b there 'watching' again... nvm.. mayb I can train with Julia:)

Kkz.. gtg.. take care everyone!

No comments: