Sunday, September 03, 2006

KIM SAM SOON ROCKS!

Hey!
Actuali I expected something boring for this long holiday but this few days been really great:)

Yesterday went to the dentist and changed my braces colour to purple.. actuali I chose this colour to match with my bus host uniform and it turned out to be the most satisfying colour I had so far:)

Today my church organised a track and field relay in NUS... it was different and I had fun:) Its been so long since I felt the wind in my hair!! Haha... ok... I know I slowed down a lot... miss the time when I ran for Cougar house! The weather was nice and I think everybody enjoyed... thanks Jesrel, Clement, David and the rest... and YEAH.. YELLOW HOUSE 'WON'!!

Haha...went to bugis and library after that and now.. Im watching KIM SAM SOON!
This show was really hilarous! I mus give the best actress award to Kim Sam Soon!! She can really really act!

Kkz... going back to watch now.. See ya!

No comments: