Monday, September 18, 2006

S2006

Hey!
Yesterday was my most satisfying day at S2006:) Drove at least 25 delegates and most of them seemed happy with my service! Haha.. nope.. i didnt step on the delegate foot again...
My bus-driver and policeman were nice too... Is all bus-driver and reservice policeman nice? All of them I met so far are so fun! Thank God tt we finally chatted something yesterday.. the past few days had been repeating about my course and how much I like it.. but the policeman did most of the talking yesterday about his motorbike:)

3 more days to the end of IMF.. I will surely miss being a bus host! But of coz I will surely miss the ppl there more.. all my new friends.. bus-drivers.. policemen.. MINDF ppl...
*I will miss the Merchant Court guy most:P

Haha.. kkz.. gtg.. meeting Joan to go to kallang together.. so excited about my day ahead:)

No comments: