Thursday, September 07, 2006

:)

Hey!
Im dead beat now... Never know taking care of children can be so tiring! Really really admire my mum for being a baby-sitter for all 8 of my cousins!!

Haha.. was at TK.student care from 8am-5.30pm today... the kids there are really adorable and cute:) Playing ice-and-water was the tiring part... imagine running around with children below 10yrs for 1 hr... Im too old for it man...
Thanks Xiner for accompanying me for lunch!! Although she was late for her meeting.. she still went to eat long john with me coz she dun wan me to eat lunch alone... thanks babe:)

Guess who I saw? 7829718!!! Haha.. yong liang so so marcho now... as usual.. he cant rmb my name.. im "pasir ris de" to many seniors...

Went cheerleading after tt... I was the only one not performing tt went for today practise.. Thank God Hong and Wan went too... or else I will be left out.. my wonderful seniors taught me a lot.. learnt L-stand and proper shoulder sit.. Thanks!
Our couch rocks man.. the new routine was simple but it rocks the house!!!!!!! I love the dance... it is cool... even Hong love it!!
Tini saw the routine and she cried.. she said it jus simply too beautiful.. I know she will miss cheer tt y she cried..why mus tini move to SL section... shes doing perfectly fine at sports.. all her sports group are performing!! We will miss u too tini.. dun worry.. i will always update you on cheer ok babe:) Thank God Sam take over... Not anybody understand about cheerleading..

Boycott the new movie on Tucker watever ok... about this basketballer always flirting around with cheerleaders... We, Cheerleaders, are not what u guys think about bitchy.. Bring It On are the real cheerleaders!!

Collected my S2006 pass today and going to start work on mon... shit im not prepared yet.. mus go do more readings on sat..

Haha.. kkz.. tired tired... gtg sleep now.. update soon... NiteZ!

No comments: