Monday, August 14, 2006

:)

Hey!
WHY TML NO CHEERLEADING TRAINING??!!! I was looking so forward to kill my base again....
Haha.. jus kidding... I love my cheermates so much.. I will never hurt u guys! I was looking forward to another stomach-aching day... Guess I hav to wait to 5th sept to hear layhar n jenny lame jokes again...

SCh is quite slack this week... tml no sch at all!! I dun like.. I like being busy:)

Today was an ok day... but theres no biochem tutorial so no kok:( Haha.. nvm.. theres dion:) He is so cool and such a gentleman... Dion actuali bent down to talk to us... Hes the first teacher tt does tt!! Dion quite obeservant aso.. he noticed my green nails...
Sch finishes at 3pm today... so had lunch at 3pm... 3PM IS THE BEST TIME TO EAT IN DESIGN! Nobody at all:) Haha.. and its so windy and cooling... Design curry puff is the best!
So we slack around in sch until 5pm++ then went home with justina... I want my ice-cream....

Haha... today mum told me a joke in the newspaper...

After having their photo-taking session, the teacher was pursuding everyone in the class to buy the photo for memorial purpose..
Teacher: "Imagine looking back at the photo 20 yrs later... Hey this is jack.. hes a dcotor now... Isnt this jane.. shes a teacher! And this is Jill.. hes a lawyer..........."
Then theres a voice from the back: "This is our teacher.... shes dead now..."
Ok.. i know its not very funny.. cant believe I laughed for a full 5-min sia...

Haha... whoa piang.. im toking to ronald now and i can vomit blood sia... I asked him to join CSC subcom then he crapped so much... Swee Siong is the best! I ask him join then he say ok... U ROCKS!!

Kkz... i tink i gtg now... see ya:)

No comments: