Thursday, August 17, 2006

Time not enough...

Hey!
Spent two and the half hours in the dental clinic jus now... yup.. my brackets dropped again... what mus i do not to let my brackets drop? Eat porriage everyday?! I think the dentist sick of seeing me liao... Haha... but I not sick of seeing him.. He so nice and patient:)

Kkz.. starting from tuesday... No sch so stayed at home to study.. but didnt manage to study much coz my 3 yrs old cousin jus love me so much.... I cant bath with peace so imagine how can i study in peace... I felt so satisfied that I completed my OC chpt 8 notes(6pgs) for the whole of tue... Haha.. went to childcare for NYAA and the kids there are really cute:) Taught Kai Xiang and Daryl maths... Wan Xing is getting naughtier.. also did some handcraft for their coming Fund-raising project... Xiner handcraft is good man! I think tue was the best day I had in childcare:)

Wed had CSC agm! Haha.. not many ppl turn out becoz IT havin their agm aso... but the whole even was successful to me.. Had lot of fun with Jess, Jasmine, Justina and Zhao:) I think the CSC main comm is quite a strong team:) Looking forward to a fun year with CSC...

Today... Sch was ok... having revision now.. Azei and I having a lot of fun with the sch printer today:) Haha.. shdnt eleborate the details coz its a long story... But i failed my HAP.. and I failed all 3 of them:(

I realize i got a lot of studying to do... but got no time... Next week suppose is STUDY WEEK.. but need to go back to sch everyday for revision classes... Its good tt the teachers are so nice to give us extra classes... but I duno lah.. jus feel tt I wan more time for myself to study...

Sat going to be a busy day for me... NYAA cooking and Mel's party:) Haha... so sat I will b enjoying myself.... Tml going for SU agm aso... Haha.. dun sounds like my exam is on next week rite...

Kkz.. tired.. going to get some rest.. take care everyone:)

No comments: