Friday, August 11, 2006

:)

Hey!
Im ALONE at home now... its kind of weird... seldom feel so quiet at home.. Mum and grandma went for fireworks.. Ting still in sch.. Kor went out... Wats the point of coming home early when everyone is out.. I shd hav gone to ASc AGM....

Nvm.. at least nobody snatches the com & tv with me:)

Haha.. Sch was great as usual:) Fri is always a tiring day but I always feel great satisfactory after sch end... Today OC test was a piece of cake... im falling in love with OC more and more.. I use to blame a lot of scientists for discovering so many things.. But now I want to know more and more... On the other hand maths was like difting away from me... maths use to be my favourite in sec sch....

Lecs was fun today... its fun predicting which lt to go base on which lt sharon and azei's guys are going... Today Edmund joined us for lecs.. its like so cool lah... I wonder whether theres a day when all our bf will get together for lecs.. ok.. think im thinking too far... Zhao is the onli one with bf now...
Teong was funny again... We were making lot of noise then he showed us 2 pics... The first pic was him giving an unhappy face with a lot of flies buzzing around him.. the 2nd pic was him smacking the flies... Tt his way of telling us tt we are irritating... but he dun really mean it of coz... hes jus trying to make the lesson interesting and getting his point across at the same time:) Teong so cute rite!! He can draw well like Kok too!
Haha...

CHEERLEADING WAS GREAT YESTERDAY! Finally can do pop down!! YESHA!! Get a taste of Swing-up too:) Thanks Ivan for being my base... sorry if I killed u yesterday... U ROCKS!!Haha... cheer is the best CCA on earth man....

Hey if u sre stressed.. go watch this at youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItvsFUfNGuQ
Its titled Painful English Lesson.. and the Jap guy is co cute!!!!!!!!!

Haha.. kkz... actually i got a lot of things to say... but going to watch Ghost Whisperer now.. my life is really great now.. Nice family, nice frirends, nice sch, nice cca, nice teachers...I enjoyed being myself:)

No comments: