Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy National Day!

Hey!
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!!
Yups.. waited long for this day and it finally arrived! Haha.. national day is not my fav holiday ok.. jus tt I get to see all my cousins today:)

Today had a nice family gathering:) Had a yummy feast Roland Resturant! The children sat on a table while adults on another... Its so fun without any adults... no need to mind table manners.. Haha... so there was sotong, prawns, crabs, shark-fin soup, steam fish, duck poipah(ate duck continously for 4 days liao..) and mango sago! Did I miss out anything? Coz I was so bloated when I left the resturant and I tink we spent 3 hrs eating there!
I was playing with my cousin Jay when walking to parkway parade to shop and he suddenly flinged my handphone 1m away! My screen cover cracked into half.. Thank God my handphone is strong! Haha.. so bought a new casing and my hp looked so new now:)

So we shopped.. bought a choco cake and went to my aunt's hse to celebrate my grandma's bdae... Yummy! I love choco cake:) Watched I Not Stupid Too again.. tink is the 3rd time I watched the movie.... cant believe I still cried! So touching! Wonder how is Joshua doing now.....

Kkz.. so had a very nice day today...

Yesterday was great too... Ms Sumathi praised our grp for CSAS:) I think our grp is the best combi with Raidah, Justina, Zen, Clarence, Charles and me... we get stuff done without much effort:)
Nearly killed Joseph and Gen during cheerleading yesterday... I really mus exercise more so wont b so heavy! Simon was so nice yesterday.. theres a mad guy tt keep following us then Simon specially send Peiming, me and my sis to perming's block...

Haha... tink im going to study now... take care everyone... bye!

No comments: