Saturday, July 29, 2006

S2006

Hey!
Today S2006 was ok.... The whole event was 'enjoyable' but I felt tt i had wasted my whole sat in sch... Brought notes to study but didnt manage to read a word at all... If the training is after sem test I tink I would have enjoyed every single sec of it....

What hav I learnt? The onli phrase tt goes into my mind is ' You are very important coz you are our first-line service ambassador'...

And we took photo holding our NRIC written on a piece of paper!! Like a prisoner.. I tot they taking for fun... but they are using for the name tag.. Shit... I gave tt 'Stare at me & u die' face...

At least I know Joan more... Shes such a nice babe:)

I sad:( Darren dun believe im in cheerleading until I wore the Team Temasek shirt today...

But went Long John with my mum after tt... Yummy!! Food cheers me up:)

Haha.. today woke up at 7am... I cant recall the day tt I hav slept later than 9am.... looking very very forward to National Day so tt I can sleep until I happy!! I really need a good day of rest.. get giddy quite often recently....

Peiming jus send me this web about cheerleading n i tink is very cute!!
http://www.mspineapple.com/quoteunquote.html

Kkz.. im hungry... goin to eat.. see ya!!

No comments: