Friday, July 28, 2006

Phew!

Hey!
Phew!! Always felt very relief on fridays coz finally can take a breath from sch.. Haha.. not tt i dun enjoy sch.. only tt its always very busy...

Sch very busy now... coz sem test is coming reali soon... like in 3 weeks?? Haha.. so theres a lot of pop quizes and a lot of studying to be done... My un-revised work from last week increase from a stack to a mountain now!! Haha.. but I dun feel stressed coz theres cheerleading and church.... I will go mad if I study everyday!!

Sch great exp for the pop quiz part.. theres always so much fun with Azeimah, Justina, Kahang, Sharon, Ying and Zhao around... I mus train my body to be fitter so tt I wont fly when Azeimah knock me!! Haha...

Cheer was great yesterday!! The Jap teacher seemed enthu about the training so theres like 70% hope she will stay? YESHA!!!!!!! I love cooling down... so fun... no ache today at all!!
Thank God cheerleading is now 2 days per week:) At least now I hav monday to study... I love cheer... so I mus study hard... coz my mum say i mus quit cheer if i fail any subject.... Shit... realize my biochem has never pass...

Ying and Kahang at the leadership camp now... I wana go!! So fun.. got dragon-boating!! Tml having S2006.. 8am-6pm.. so mayb i can go look for them during break?But this means I dun hav time to study this weekend... sigh.. mayb I shd bring stuff to study there:)

Haha.. tink im going to bath.. start my work.. and watch Ghost Whisperer later:) See ya!

No comments: