Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Busy!!

Hey!!
Whoa... finally got some time to blog today.. but i hav to keep it short... coz got many other stuff to do:)

Haha.. Let me begin on Sun... Church was good... Ian led the worship and its good:) Haha.. things are progressing for church camp too... went Plaza Sing's Long John for lunch after tt... the new Spicy Chicken is shiok man!! * Must Try!!*

Mon was ok... I was pissed off because Charles dirty my lab coat then it can't wash off...

Yesterday was great!!! Coz got Dion's lesson:P Haha... We had a lot of 'fun' during HAP lesson also.... we suppose to do experiment with our urine but I find it very disgusting... so the me, Kahang, Sharon, Justina, Azeimah and Ying heck care and drew our gloves... Zach made a very er xin video with his gloves!! Visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdUXh8CnTwg

Cheerleading was GREAT!!! We had a Jap teacher and OMG.... She is SO PRETTY!!! The guys cant keep their eyes off her!! Haha.. she is good.. Flying is so much more easier after she correct me... Hope she accpet our offer and become our teacher!!

YESAH!! Today I didnt sleep in lecs at all:) Haha... went design eat chicken cutlet... the aunt was so nice... she gave me a lot of salad:) Went to childcare centre after tt.... I was helping them tabulating some survey form and I cant believe I fell asleep!! Haha.. guess im too tired... lucky Wan Xing woke me up.. hee..
Wang Xin was so cute today!! She was using the liquid paper and she pressed too much.. She started panicking and ask me how.. I jus took some toilet paper and wiped it slowly.. Like tt I became the hero of the day:)

Haha.. kkz.. guess its time to start my work... hope to update again really soon!!

No comments: