Monday, July 31, 2006

Great week ahead....

Hey!
I'm feeling damn great now:) Today been a good day.... becoz its AZEIMAH'S BIRTHDAY!!

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY BABE!!!!

Haha.. sch ended 2 hr earlier than usual today so I went home to hav a nice nap... I tink its the best nap I ever had!! I felt so comfortable and so satisfied after the nap... never had such shiok feeling before:)

Sch will be great this week...
No CSAS means tt there will be 4 hrs less sch this week.. which means 4 hrs more sleep:)
Going for class outing for APEL lesson in bedok reservoir on thurs...
Fri quiz is PIPC(usually every fri hav quiz).. one of my fav subject (becoz of the teacher)..
Most importantly sat there is Festival Of Praise!! Waited for a year for this event...
This week looks great!!

Haha... today i am lucky:) Passed my maths... 12.5/25... Ms Mah said generally tt some of us are too confident tt y we didnt do well... and her eyes are on me.... Ok... i 50% agree with her.. another 50% I will prove her wrong next quiz!
Saw my crush today aso:) Hes cute:) And took the same lift as him!!!

Yesterday update... Church was great man... becoz theres long worship:) I love long worship.. 2 hrs of singing praises... AND THE BAND WAS POWER LAH!!! Michelle and Ian as worship leaders... Siow Hwee and Linsheng as guitarists.. Celeste as pianist... and Joshua as drummer... If we hav this band for church camp this year it will be COOL!!
Discussed about church camp after tt and its time to hunt for our church camp song this year... very excited.. im going to listen to church songs whenever I can now:)

Kkz... its time for dinner... ate spagittee with the white sauce yesterday and its YUMMY!! Haha... theres some left over but ziyi and ting are snatching with me... so im going to eat first.. bye.. update soon:)

No comments: