Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Nine+1 noobs

Hey!!
*Buuurrrppp* Paiseh.. jus finished my dinner! Haha.. dinner was especially nice today... theres soya soyce chircken, cabbage, another green veg and soup!! Ate a lot!! YUMMY:)

Jus came back from Thong Kheng childcare centre...The kids there are so adorable!!! Kai Xiang, Daryl, Wan Xing, Yang Ling... Whoa... kids nowadays are very bright!! Actually suppose to go there to assist in their studies but didnt help much coz they are so clever... I wanted to help Wan Xing with her tution hw but she say "My tution teacher dont want anybody to help me" Ok.. I said to myself... at least their didnt say 'I want yesterday that kor kor!!" Haha...

Now I know y im so hungry.. I walked home!! Thanks Derrick for sending me home:) Next time I take bus liao... Derrick insisted to send me home although hes bag is so heavy... I so paiseh make you walk all the way... Thanks man:)

Here are some pics when we nine+1 noobs took for our cooking lesson for NYAA

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Vadai Dal...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ying Xiang, Derrick, Miao Hua and Kin Lung doing the cooking...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Miao Hua snatching my Vadai Dal!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The best pair:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hungry?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The 2 gay pairs...

Hungry? Call nine+1 noobs... 10 pieces for $3.. (outside price is 3 for $1)... No delivery charges no GST...

So excited about tml!! Azeimah, Kahang, Sharon and Ying went to Paya Lebar This Fasion and all of them bought the similar pants!! So excited to see how the pants look like!!

Haha.. whoa its 8.30pm now.. tink better start my hw... update soon again:)

No comments: