Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hey!!
IM SICK OF STUDYING!! Biochem quiz tml... OC1 and maths on fri... made all the notes but haven go into detail studying yet... BUT I DUN HAVE THE MOOD!! Today went to SAA then Sam they all ask y I in Asc then seems so free... Haha... is I slack lah.. Somebody help me!! If I fail biochem again I will surely get retain!!!

Sigh...

Today wore the same PANTS as my 4 other babes... Azeimah, Kahang, Sharon and Ying:) So cool to wear the same pants!! Haha... they bought from This Fashion yesterday... its brown in colour.. like a gennie pants.. quite comfortable.. Thanks babes!!

Clarence cut his hair!! Haha... look so guai now:)

Went lunch with mel n tini.. always enjoy eating with them:) We laughed a lot today... about mel's bdae party... I never hav a bdae party b4.. always go out to celebrate... waiting to be 21yrs old so tt can hav a HUGE party like mel's!!
The way Shao Hui eats banana is so funny!! Haha... Tink he really loves bananas... Mel joked about asking Shao Hui to help her for her bdae decorations... 10 balloons for 1 banana.. Shao Hui bargained to 5 balloons for 1 banana!! Sam gege very 'high' nowadays aso.... SAA goin siao with all those ppl around:)

Haha.. kkz.. after bloggin shd hav more motivation to study... wish me good luck!!

No comments: