Saturday, July 22, 2006

:)

Hey!!
Yo.. Haha.. actuali im feeling veri tired now... its 12.18am... but i still insisted to use the com coz i predicted tt i wont b able to blog until next wed:( My brother's com spoiled.. so theres like 2 business ppl(my bro & sis) and one Asc snatching for one com now... guess who win?

Haha.. but its ok.. coz its theres quiz this few weeks..

Today morning was really bad... I was really really really tired and maths quiz was on 8am.. I tot I will b ok with the test so I jus briefly went thru the notes... I WAS WRONG! My mind jus blank out during the test... but lucky OC quiz turned out ok:)

Sch as normal... Cheerleading was great yesterday!! Did shoulder-stand on Jenny, Ivan, Joseph and Samatha... learnt some stunts and dance... & we are getting our cheerleading shirt soon!! Haha.. had quite a lot fun with Azeimah, Justina, Kahang, Sharon, Ying and Zhao Rong... joking around.. telling ghost stories.. stalking...

I love Dion, Hunter Loh and Kok... they are the best teachers on earth!!

Haha.. I cried!! Did anyone watch Ghost Whisper on Channel 5 @ 10pm jus now? I love the show!! Its so touching.... Zhao rong and a few of us were telling ghost stories these few days during breaks then I recommended to them this show... its more of touching than scary.. ***MUST WATCH***

Kkz.. actuali I tot i got a lot of things to blog about but my mind is filled of plans for next week.. THE TEACHERS TEACH SO FAST!!! Dying of heart attack soon... so much to catch up.. Mon, Tue, Thurs got cheer.. Wed going to the childcare centre.... Where can I buy time??

Haha.. kkz.. update soon ok:)

No comments: