Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Shopping!!

Hey!
Yup... today I went shopping with azeimah, kahang, sharon and ying at bugis:) Saw many things I wana buy like Germany jacket.. teddybear bag.. adidas shirt... but saving for a few bbqs and realrun so didnt buy:( Hahaha.. but its ok.. spending the time with the 4 babes is enough:)
Today my heart melted:) I was walking at the carpark infront of festival park when a guy caught my attention.. He is tall, tanned and has a very muscular back... He was listening to his mp3 and walking at the right side of the carpark.. im walking at the left side of the carpark.. slightly behind him... the way he walked was damn cool... so im very interested whether if he looks 'cool' too.. haha.. so I caught up with him when hes about to cross the road and I took a glance at him..
WHOA... I cant breathe for a few secs... He looks so cute!!! He looks familar.. mayb he resemble a star or hopefully hes from TP:) haha.. looking so forward to see him again:)
Yup... enjoyed today outing with the 4 babes... we shopped for 5hrs? im old liao.. felt so tired after tt..
Still considering whether to join main comm... realised tt mus submit the form by next wed... tink most prob goin to join coz i seldom hav the passion:)

No comments: