Thursday, June 22, 2006

Dreams

Hey!!
Today played badminton with my sis and my right arm hav muscle now:) haha... so long didnt play badminton liao... i lost 3 out of 4 matches...
Cheerleading was great today!! Get to see all the stunts that Blazer will be performing this sunday!! Whoa.. i didnt know that cheerleading is so cool!!! So sorry cant go there and give support:( I give moral support in my heart ok:) Haha... seeing layhar and francis flying make me feel excited... wonder when I will get the chance to be in part of it too.. Haha.. I know im dreaming too much lah... cant even do elevator and shoulder stand properly yet...
Sometimes I wonder if i dream too much... always thinking of doing something big... Izit good or bad? Today went to SAA to take the form for CSC election and Michelle advised that if I am confident of managing my time well then go ahead and join.. tt the point im worried about... its like i onli entered poly for 2 months n im running for a club.. am i too ambitous? I am sure that if im given a task.. i will do my best... but is this task a bit too big? I hav never been in a comm before!! So many people hav been so supportive(thank you so much!)... but the main support i want is from my mum.. she didnt oppose my decision coz she knows that im old enough to hav my own decision but she didnt give her full support either...
I will run for the election coz this is what i always wanted to do... My childhood dream is to help those less fortunate children in poorer countries and its still what i want to do now.. Tt why i chose my course.. biomedical science.. i can be a healthcare worker:) Whether i will be in the main comm or sub comm.. being in CSC will surely be a milestone for me...
Hope God keep guiding me:) Tml having CO bbq>.< so excited!! haha...
btw: stupid alvin n darren.. they laughed at me when i told them i going for CSC election.. its alvin ting.. not alvin neo.. alvin neo will never laugh at me lor...

No comments: