Thursday, June 01, 2006

Tired!!

Hey!!
Haha.. its 1am now and im tired.. its been a long day at sch.. at home also because all my cousins came to my house for dumpling day today.. All of them were chatting and laughing so happily and how I wish I can join them!!
Studying for HAP just now coz tml theres a pop quiz..yup.. suppose to be pop quiz but the lab teacher(opps..forget his name) accidently told us. Nervous system.. make me nervous onli.. I dun want to get 3/10 again.. aiming for at least a pass...
Jus finish writing 3 out of 4 journals for CSAS.. my eyes hurts now.. need to finish my 4th journal so I can lend Eugene my book tml.. I dun like CSAS... but I like Ms Sumathi.. so i was trying my best to write all those journals.. if I got a bad teacher I will jus hand in a one-word ans:)
Dun tink I can sleep today... haven even finish studying half of nervous system and I dun wan to push back again.. so many things to study for the weekend.. and im goin dentist on sat... sian.. always have dental appt when im busy... kkz.. hope i will b alive tml... bye:)

No comments: