Monday, May 29, 2006

=)

Hey!!
Im so happy=) My maths got 24 out of 25... better than i expected!! Told you that maths is the only subject im confident of passing... but i really didnt expect myself to do so well coz i didnt study for it:) Realize that i do better in a test when i didnt study for it... had many occasion when this happened!! Haha..
I should be happy and let myslf enjoy today before getting the rest of the SCIENCES results back. It will really be a miracle that i pass any of them..
Chatting with some of my sec sch friends who are in JCs now... So glad that im not in jc.. nearly fall into the 'trap'. Not that JCs are not good.. but you go where you belong. I belong to poly:) Realize now how important it is to stick to your own stand... Haha.. suddenly remember what Eugene say... Dont abuse your freedom.. erm no link right? I also duno y tt tag line suddenly come into my mind...
Today had a crazy day at cyber center... me.. ying.. azeimah.. sharon and kahang were chatting on msn using the pen instead of typing... nearly forgot theres a pen there... tink i need to brush up my skiils so i can draw better next time...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Haha.. his our little curly curly.. kkz.. tink i gtg.. see ya!!

2 comments:

-chocolatecoatedroses- said...

OH MY GOD HUIMIN!!!...
little curly curly...whahahahaha!!! and alex IS crazy okay..hahaha.. *woof woof*

-chocolatecoatedroses- said...

btw....it's me, azeimah.. hehe