Saturday, May 27, 2006

:)

Hey guys!!
I'm back again after one long tiring week... Haha.. tiring but fun:) I think this week is the week that i watch least tv... and the week that i spend most of my time doing something useful...so proud of myself:)
This week had been busy coz of CCN day n all the tests.. I love poly life coz there so much more things to do beside studying!! Although didnt make much profit for our tennis balls.. but i think the process of cuting the balls.. painting it all that is quite fun:) Haha.. at least we earn back the cost price!! Thanks to all who bought our DA BALLZ.. thanks adeline n alvin... haha.. the balls r still on sale... jus msg me ok.. can bargain!!
=) I got selected for S2006.. so excited.. althought the unifrom look a bit aunt.. but imagine meeting ppl all around the world!! Hopefully theres some cute ang mohs:) Haha.. so gratheful to SAA ppl.. haha.. thanks for putting me thru:)
CCN day is fun but the reason i love tis week is because of cheerleading... Haha.. so glad sharon n dol joined us:) So many ppl ask me to quit cheer becoz im not coping very well for my studies but cheer jus make me feel so relax n happy:) The seniors are great n i feel so much more heathier..
:( Like i mentioned.. i tink im goin to fail hap.. biochem.. pipc n org chem... my only hope is on maths now... pls pray for me!! I feel ok when im doing the tests... but when the class discuss about it.. I jus got nothing to say.. Sometimes i wonder y did i choose BMS.. im more of the maths type of person rather than science... but since im in it.. i will just do it! Haha... so next 2 weeks i will most prob MIA again... I will prove that i can still do well while coping with other things ok..
I missed today spydra outing again.. so sorry... realli miss u guys but i was really tired.. sat on the staircase for the 2 hrs lec n my back was aching.. n i tot i can ask my class to go parkway for lunch.. but failed... went to TM instead.. at least saw a cute guy with angel wings n he brighten up my day:) Sorry ying for stealing ur cute guy.. haha.. promise to go the next one ok *promise*!!
Kkz... good luck to all having term tests.. see ya!!

No comments: