Friday, September 23, 2005

So Relax!!

Yoz!!
Prelium's finally over!! Haha..whew!! Actually prelium's quite ok...but i admit that i'm a little disappointed in my eng.. i think i deserve better marks!! It's ok.. it's ok...O Level is the real thing! After getting my eng results...I gave up hope and regretted now. Hope that I will make use of the next month fully!
Kkz... to celebrate the end of prelium today.. i went to east coast park. Really enjoyed myself with michelle, cheryl and stacie's champion!! Felt so happy and refresh now. It's a brand new start now.. all the best Huimin!!
Haha..we firstly went to cheryl's house for lunch and had a enjoyable time cooking spaghetti! Cheryl's house is very cooling with the white marble floor and a beautiful top view of a tree from the balcony window. The kitchen is well-equipped with electrical stove, human- height oven, toaster, microwave and she has lots of spices from all around the world! I like Cheryl's cozy queen-sized bed and her cute room stuffed with soft toys!! A very comfortable and cool house!
After that, we went to cycle at East Coast for around 1 and half hour..cycled 2 trips to the jetty..one with cheryl, one with michelle. I love to feel the wind in my hair!! Haha.. spotted a cute guy at the bicycle shop too:) We took lots of photo and really enjoyed the time there. I'm quite surprised to see many youths, mainly malays, surfing when there is no current in Singapore!! Haha.. Stac treated us to a choco sundae and we make our way home tiredly.
Sounds quite a short day but I really enjoyed myself!! Kkz.. gota look for designs for cheryl's mug..see ya!!

No comments: