Friday, November 25, 2005

Pai Seh!

Yoz!!
Haha.. pai seh so long didn't write.. promised myself to write after O but went out to play until today i'm free!!
Kkz...for the O..i tink i will do fine bah. Erm.. my 'fine' is hope that i can make it to tampines jc. But i have really no idea about how confidence i am... just hope that i can make it. If not, i tink i will go temasek poly coz its near to my house. Went to SP open house today and the people there looks very nice and friendly but its so far.. 20 mrt stops from my house!! Going to TP next week..so i'll see about it bah. I dunnno what i realli wana study if i go to a poly... heard all the horror stories tt if u make a wrong choice and your life is doom.. so i'm searching for my own interest now..but in vain..headache!! Maybe i should study POA..since i got a POA brother at home... kkz..just pray for me ok.. thanks!
What i did for the past two weeks? I watched a lot of tv...ate a lot..slept a lot..sounds like a pig? haha.. waiting for youth church camp so that i can work after that... so for now..my aim is to finish the 8 series of PRIDE before my camp...haha...but i tink its impossible... seldom at home nowadays...
Woah..so long didn't touch the com and now my eyes hurt... kkz..other things to remember was that swee siong dyed his hair and he looked like a loansharks... yesterday got a wonderful gathering with CO juniors and seniors...with die and george bush..haha... kkz..see ya soon..

No comments: