Sunday, September 04, 2005

:)

Yoz!!
It has been such a long time since i wrote... and life's busy:) Kkz...got lots of things to talk about...about fun week..about real run.. church outing.. teacher's day... Charisse and Superstar!!
This month funweek is always the one I looked most forward to yearly...RELAYS!! Relays is always the month that most people participated and this year was no exception. Although this year I did not peform my best, everybody had fun!! Ming Yue was so cool...he ran like a bicycle!! Too bad..Matthew was faster than him..but of course..Mat's 20yrs younger(but MY looked fitter)!! Joan was not bad too..I don't know she can run..maybe I should join a sport CCA in JC or poly!!
Next is the Real Run...Mr Ow was sooooooooooooooo coooooooooooollllllllll....his my idol!! I think he's around his 50s but his leg's muscles are so beautiful!!! I don't know he was the organizer for Real Run...I'm surely joining next yearto support him!! Many friends went too and it's so cool running and chatting together.. lucky I went to church's outing later on...they got so roasted under the sun!!
For church's outing...we went to kenrich(spell wrongly) and yah...had fun too! We played the amoeba and hockey with household items. My group rocks cause it consist of mainly the sec 4s..mi.. sis.. joyce.. josiah.. junwei and also junpei..andrew and angela. I love my church..looking very forward to this year church camp!!
Mr Poh rocks!!! He looked so cool in white long hair!! Haha..I'm so thankful for every single teacher... they are such a great team of teachers!! Mrs Chua is like our 2nd mum... Mdm Mariam is patient.. Mdm Maraimah is humorous.. Mr Poh is fun.. Ms Ang is frank.. Lala is cute!!I love Mrs Koh's teaching methods..Xie laushi is kind!! Thank God for them!!
GREAT NEWS!!! Celeste gave birth to a cute baby Charisse and yesterday was Charisse one month old!!She got long legs and can be the next top model!!
YAAAHHOOO!!! Kelvin won juedui superstar!! I always supported him but admit that 1st supported him because of pity...but slowly grew to love his voice!! Junyang changed so much...frm nerd to prince!! Haha... Derrick's so cute!!!
Kkz... need to go liao... update soon!!

No comments: