Saturday, July 23, 2005

Haapy and tired!!

Yoz!
Aaarggghhh..my legs can't move!!!!!!!!! Haha...due to exhaustion. Went to flagday today and later that went shopping...my leg worked OT today!!
Today is a wonderful day!! Had a very nice worship by Amos..so long didn't hear him sings!!! He still rocks as ever!!Later went to flagday at bugis and change to tampines as there were too many people!! The experience is good as I didn't expect so much to still give after the NKF incident. Actually what makes the day wonderful is the prata banana!! Yummy!!! Maybe that is a treat from God for a few hours of standing!!Worth it!!
What is disappointing today is that our church sign up 25 ppl for the flagday but ony 7 turn up.. never mind...they miss one chance to contribute to the minstery!!
Since I had such a happy and tired day today...I decided not to do any homework today!!Although I know the consequences of tml...but nvm...reward myself!! Heehee..happy happy!!!

No comments: