Sunday, August 07, 2005

MY BEST DAYS!

Yoz!!
It has been really busy nowadays with all the CAs and testi and stuff needed for sch application after secondary. Although busy and tired, I was very happy!! Every year I told myself "This year is my best year!!" and there is no exception for this year.
This week was one of the best week I had! There was so much fun and laughter! Firstly and most imporantly is yesterday Festival of Praise.. never felt so 'holy' in my life. This is the first time I participated in FOP and both the delirious and hillsong band were superb. I sang loudly.. jumped wildly and yah... the first time i got the feeling that God is the only audience. Pastor Coilin is good. After his sermon,I felt so much more confident in myself. The only difference between you and me is not about wealth, not about our education level, not about how wonderful is our family... the only difference is that I have God. I'll surely be back next year!!!
P.S Martin Smith is sooo handsome and cute...he RAWKS!!
Next wonderful thing is our class glamour shoot!! I love my class..I think we are cool:) Haha.. our theme is dance but end up to movie..there's Charlie"s Angel (Mr Poh, Ms Ang Lala and Mdm Mariam) .. Kungfu Hustle.. Chicago.. Spiderman.. Haha...I did split with mel!
Next is Celeste gave birth to a healthy baby..Charisse..looking very very forward in meeting her!!
Lastly is that Cougar won the inter-house badminton tournament!! I didn't really play much because I was hit in the head by a panter. MUHAhaHa...finally trash the Jaugars!!!
Heehee...:) Life is wonderful!!

No comments: