Wednesday, June 22, 2005

..

Yoz!
It's Wednesday today...holiday coming to an end soon! Haha...:) I'm happy because I luv school! It's so boring at home...nothing much to write in my blog!
Kkz... so excited about tonight 8.30pm' Jue Dui Superstar'. Hope the show will not be disappointing! Who am I supporting? Of course it's the blind dude (duno their names yet) Hey..I'm not sympathizing him..but he's singing is really great. He controlled his voice really well! Looking very forward!
Yesterday mummy went to body checkup...thank God she's in pink health!
Sigh.. CO is falling apart. Went yesterday but only a few pathetic sec 3 kittens there to teach the juniors. Hee..lucky sec 4 liao..no need to see Co kui! Haha..
Sat and Sun will have a lot of things to write about.. Netball.. Dancing.. Church.. Cuiping's hse.. Xin An's going to baptize! Come back on Sunday!
ps: Curry chicken for dinner..Yummmy!!

No comments: