Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Happy Sunday!

yoz!
School reopened today!! Quite a good day for the 1st day of school...didn't get caught for my long hair!
Kkz..wana talk mostly about my happy yesterday! Today is one of my best friend, Lizhen's birthday and we went to celebrate yesterday. After church, we bought Aunty Vicky's cake and the youths sang 'Happy birthday to you'. How I wish to have so many people to sing birthday song for me and so many people writing messages for me!( esp clement, pei song etc...haha..and uncle Daniel!!!) Then, we went to cuiping's house and 'dai' majong, watched a show and sang karaoke! Although Cuiping's house have not finish packing, it is very comfortable! Last item of the day was dinner at Gritters with Junpei, Chenxi and Benjamin. The dinner really tires my stomach thanks to the delicious pizza and JP and Ben jokes! Haha...sounds short but it was really very enjoyable day! :)
I'm in a very happy mood today...maybe due to H.A.M finally have an item in common! Audrina bought a bell keychain from China.. Life just so great!!!
Lastly, our church missionaries just came back from Niger. The 3 boys were really very bright! Please pray for them for guidance to continue spread God's word. Kz..hungry..buaiz!

No comments: