Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Things to remember

Yoz!
It's a very windy day today...and noisy. Actually should be studying for chinese O'Level now..but all the hammering and drilling are really irritating: soultion- study @ night. So I decided to write my blog..there's 2 very meaningful event I would like to remember.
Car-wash
Sunday, my church had car washing to raise funds for the missionaries overseas..I think we raised around $2000?? Although my hands are now old and winkled, it was a really fun and happy experience. My cell washed a total of 10 cars and after washing the first few cars, I think we have enough experiences to work in SHELL or ESSO( coz some cars we really dirty).
This was my second time washing car for the church and I think this is the only way I can contribute to the church. I once have a dream...to become a missionary to spread God's word all over the world. Reason? Because I can travel overseas and at the same time do something to make God happy so I can go to the heaven when I died!!! Haha...it sounds silly to me now. I can't even sit still during teaching time and don't know the content of the bible well. My dream of going around the world one day to help the poor..the sick.. still exists... but purely because I wanted to help..not to play.
Lena Maria's concert
Heard of her name? Lena Maria is a beautiful angel with beautiful voice. If I was her, I would be really upset and will surely blame everyone for the plight. But no...instead she thanked God for everything. What a strong girl!!! Lena Maria's concert was like a stop for my busy life to remind me that I was really fortuante and should thank God more than asking for things. I shall start practising now. THANK GOD!!!!!
I went to the concert with a troubled heart and mind, worrying that all my friends are studying for O'Level while I'm enjoying a concert. But I did not regret and don't mind going one more time. Her singing made me feel relaxed and free... that's the power of her voice.
Haha..I had a really meaningful long weekend and am looking more forward to June holidays for more of these events. Gtg now...it's quieter now to study. BUIAZ!!
*Please pray for my mum..she's sick.

No comments: