Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Thank God...

Yoz!
Today has been a happy-sad day...erm...90% happy, 10% sad? Starting form the morning, I had a great breakfast of cold milo and garlic bread... then I went to school excitedly as everyday has it's own 'adventure'. Haha..then came with the 10% unhappiness...
Friendship is a very special thing to me. I treasure it as much as i treasure myself. All of my friends had been really great...but today a black sheep made me really sad and disappointed. I sometimes really wonder if she regard me as a friend or a subsitute... Ok...going back to the main point... I was sad..but felt so much better after talking and joking with xiner..zhiyi ..idy.. Haha...so this was it. I realize the point is that I shouldn't get upset over a single person as I still has many other friends. I have my blossom friends.. michelle..audrina...cheryl...my daring mel and audrey.. the cool girls belle's gang! I have zhongyi's face to slap.. ronald to bully... haha...many many more...church friends..tution friends..dancing friends.. LOTS OF LOVE TO U GUYS!!!
So this was the 90% happy times... thank GOd for my wonderful friends...wonderful mum..sis...bro..cousins...relatives and all those surrounding ppl...life could not any better. Thank God...thank you...

No comments: