Friday, April 29, 2005

Ou JieJie

yoz...
my this blog is specially for Ou Jiejie...
It is hard to be a great techer. So far, only two teacher made me find school is interesting.. you are the 2nd person. Haha...i'm not saying other teachers are not good teachers...maybe is their age gap.. methods of teaching..or other factors .. i'm a very fussy person.. if a teacher teach too fast...i will find the lesson too hard to understand. If a teacher teach too slow...i will find the lesson too boring... thus uninterested. Haha... so this is my problem.
Althought you are not my subject teachers... i regarded u as someone i know very well and reliable. You presence made CO alive...can't imagine CO live without you(lucky i retire liao) . Haiz... one less person to teach me chem liao..
REally hope that we can be in contact always.. if you happens to read my blog...add me in your msn kkz... hope you have a happy time furthur studying...must always take care ok? Haha...smile always and God bless ya!

No comments: