Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A story

Once there was a very troubled man. He was unhappy with his life and kept wondering why is his life so miserable. One day, he heard of a wonderful place where all problems can be solved thus he decided to give a visit to find an answer.

He arrived at the alley and there he saw 2 doors:



MALES or FEMALES




Being a male, he entered and saw it leading to another 2 doors:



MORDEN or TRADITIONAL




Hmmm he tot to himself 'I quite down-to-earth and prefer a peaceful lifestyle'. Hence he opened the door of Traditional. There he saw another 2 doors:



CHANGE or NOT TO CHANGE




Being a traditional man, he then chose not to change and proudly opened the door..................




Then he saw another 2 doors...........................



MALES or FEMALES




He was back to alley where he initially began.




Initally I heard of this story i laughed loudly at it.... but thinking about it now if im the man i will also make the same choices leading me back to the alley. Haha don't worry im not unhappy or miserable.. just that im also a person that fears changes.... BUT i took a step out of my traditional self... i decided to leave my comfort zone of working in RH and look for a new job =)

cant wait to meet up with my babes to tell them abt all my decisions :)

anw HAPPY BDAE VON! become aunt alr! =D

No comments: