Sunday, May 24, 2009

=)

Hey!

I tink im becomin old... sometimes i forgot abt things and actuali i forgotten i hav tis blog till von ask me why i din update:P Haha anw i tried to recall wat i hav been doin e past few weeks but i cant really rmb aso... some great events r the drum circle thingy that junpei organized, celebrated 3 of my gals bdaes, went leeying's hse for YA gatherin, celebrated mother's day thrice and erm erm...................

Hey its not tt my life is boring ok! This few weeks been quite good.. love my job, love my family, love my friends... mayb becoz everythin been quite routine.. mon-fri work, sun church and go joggin with peima.. sat is the only day that is diff... tts why i cant rmb which week i did wat:P Haha tink tts e consequence of not using my brain... the last time i signalled it was 2-3 months ago durin AR6:P Work doesnt require much of my brain cells coz im back to doin wat im very famailar with:)

OH I RMB I DIN GET TO GO GRADUATION! ARGH I WANA TAKE PHOTO WITH MR POH!!!!!!

Haha anw i dont really come online tt often now coz theres quite a lot of nice tv shows now=) Why din adam lambert win?!?!?! Hes soooo cooollll! I realise all 8pm shows at either ch8 or chU are quite nice too=) Yest watched New Police Story on tv again for duno how many times... its e best movie ever! And ghost whisperer.. BOYS OVER FLOWERS! Haha feast for e eyes!

Next week meetin w my babes to celebrate kh bdae! Sat goin adidas sundown with peima and frances! Cant wait =)


LY's hse and waffle gathering =)

















No comments: