Saturday, May 09, 2009

:)

Hey!

I love holidays! Haha guess it really matters to you once u entered the working life... it doesnt seems as anticipating to me when im studyin :P Anw jus some updates...

-i dyed my hair! haha actually wanted to cut short and dye it yellowish-white (something like victoria beckham) but decided not to give my mum a heart attack since mother's day is coming! im quite happy w my hair now... it only glows when under light :D
-Suppose to hav a 2 week break b4 changing to work everyday in RH... but due to the stupid swine thingy had to work everyday now... well i dun mind coz work means money.. but was kind of disappointed coz i intended to slack at home and finish watchin Bloody Monday :P
-Work was tiring but good... i love my colleagues :) I got one colleague Guoxiang who is really really funny and nice.. With him ard e atmosphere is really totally different! I cant wait to intro him to von =) And Ceasar still rmbs my name!
- Went out for a few gatherings... Ying's bdae.. blazers chalet etc.. Saw Garnesh a few days back:) Going to celebrate mothers day later and tml.. will upload w e pics once i got them :)



No comments: