Saturday, February 21, 2009

:)

Hey!

My occupation now isnt student anymore... its JOBLESS!
Haha we are jokin abt tis yesterday... Felt a bit guilty coz everyones been lookin for jobs now but i just feel like slacking:P Hey but i already got a plan in mind ok... I wana be a paramedic! But before signing up i need to wait for my results and retake my NAFA test... and if im rejected i will go back to RH =) I will try to get a job before april so after i come back from taiwan can start work=) Haha sounds good rite?

Anw my grandma really knows me well... i just hope that all my exams can pass.. all D aso nvm! Thinkin back its been a year of studying without any break besides the 2 weeks dec holiday! Our year 3 june holiday was cut short to go SIP and was totally deprived of september holiday!!! SO its been a long and tiring year.. i dun wana go through everything again!

Wahahahahaha yeah so my current plan is to slack slack slack and slack =)

No comments: