Monday, February 16, 2009

:)

Thank God for the wonderful life, family, friends that He gave me... i felt truly blessed to be such a happy and carefree girl in the past 20 years of my life:)

I love my family! :)
My grandma cooked my favourite chili prawns today! And shes really cute.. when she gave me my bdae angbao she wish that i will pass my exams! Wah why she din wish i got good grades instead lor! Haha but after hearing her sayin to my sis 'Happy Birthday... 20 years old liao leh' I think my wishing was not tt bad after all :P
My brother wished me happy bdae 12am on the dot=)
My sis bought me a shirt and hand-made cake =)
My uncle called to say will give me angbao on sat! =)

I love my friends! :)
Thanks zhen for coming down specially! Loves the necklace and lucky charm! Thanks kailing too=)
Thanks shihui and puiyee for ur bookmarks and bracelet=)
Thanks nana and shuanger for ur present too!
Thanks to many for smsing or taggin on facebook!
Thanks ying and lloyd for welcoming me to shar's aunt gang :P
Last but not least thanks zhao, sharon and justina for forgetting my bdae... Wahahaha just kidding la... Its exam period im not really in the mood for celebrating aso:P Thanks for e cake! :)

No comments: