Friday, September 26, 2008

:)

hey!

Finally a day off today! Haha its a offical day off for everyone.. no need give MC, no need deduct pay... so shiok! :) Msged my babes this morning to tell them den Ying was so funny... coz actually is Ms Chew off only but duno why end up everybody no need go sch.. den she say teachers shd hav off more often so we can have more off too! :D

Its really such a great reward today.... never had such a 'filling' sleep for so long :)

Haha just a few updates... my bro is coming back from army today!!! Haha actually been using his study table to do my MP this few days... wanted to help him wipe his table clean before he comes home but mummy was more anxious than me... she already cleaned up his whole room when i offered my help:P

For work its been quite good... enjoying the company of my funny collegues everyday:) 6 more weeks before end of SIP! Feeling excited but weird at the same time... I'm like kind of getting used to the working environment.. duno will feel weird if i go back to study not:P
YAY! Finally finish collecting the data for my MP! Which means i no need go work early anymore=can sleep longer:)

Oh yah pls vote for 大风吹 for superband!!! Why? Coz they simply rocks:)





















Anw looking really forward to the dec holis... cant wait for children church camp, youth church camp and mission trip to chiangmai:)

No comments: