Saturday, September 13, 2008

:)

Hey!

Today is my kor's first day of serving the nation.. went with my mum and grandma to send him off! The place is not bad.. haha looks exactly like the 10pm channel U police show:)

Anw I think my mum and bro really rocks! Was listening their conversation on the way there... My mum keep talking to my bro and he answered very patiently back... den my bro assured my mum not to worry.. Guess what my mum replied?

"I'm not worried at all... I have great confidence in my son. "

And I totally agree with my mum:)

Anw quite a few events happened this week... Its my mum's birthday and tcc chalet!!!

My mum's bdae:)




































Tcc chalet we celebrated Alision's and Joanna's bdae and also Bernard's farewell party












































Look at Nas's BIG and dirty foot!!!!



No comments: