Sunday, February 10, 2008

:)

Hey!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
Haha sorry know its a bit late... haha but nvm cny is 15 days ma:p

Anw in e end i went out almost everyday aso! Tink tis year cny is much better than last year=)

Day1:
Breakfast rocks man! I love this:)














My grandma special meatballs!














My fav goodie.. pineapple tarts!














My sis fav:)














My cousins and family:)



























My mum and baby cousin:)


















My new year outfit:)


















My sis new year outfit:)


















Day 2 Went my aunt's hse and e food rocks! Watched Snow White:p

Day 3: Went my mum's aunties friends hse...

Day 4: Today went Celeste's hse! Watched 'Millions'.. nice show:) and aunt's carrot cake super duper yummy la! Malcolm like duno eat how many slices :)


















Yupyup shd starting tml... a bit sianzed.. haha kkz goin study le! Bye! =)

No comments: