Wednesday, February 06, 2008

:)

Hey!

Phew! Never knew spring cleaning will be so tiring! haha but it feels great to see my place so clean and neat again=)

OKOK.. im so excited to blog about yesterday trg!
Haha u know what... Ivan taught me how to do spring-up! And his technique is so good la~ got once he din even bound den i went up le:) Haha of coz must give credit for my strong backspot serene:)
Yeah and many many many many thanks to PEIMA, SERENE and XUELI! Sorry i know im so heavy and i cant get e techniques right... but thanks for keep letting me do over and over again.. hope i din kill you gals:p I will rmb what u all taught me de! Next trg i will be better:D

Haha yeah anw think i will be spending most of my new year at home becoz....
-theres 2 tests on monday! Bpharm and DDCT.. hopefully Mbio will be on tues not mon:x Haha my mum like so cute lah.. she said "Your teachers duno new year cannot have tests de ah?"
-and aso i sprained my ankle during trg yest... din land properly den tripped over ivan:p Felicia injuried too! We wanted to see doc today but closed... maybe goin together on mon:p

Kkz think i better go study now... think my dinner will be super duper yummy tonight! My kitchen is flooded with food! Cant wait:P

No comments: