Thursday, January 10, 2008

:) :)

Hey!

=)

Today worked with Hongjie and mich! Haha really slack today... no ppl de.. but theres one kid really really funny! Mich was making subway for him den he asked his dad, "Why are Singapore girls all so pretty? " So cute right!

Haha anw heres some photos i took during lec this morning...

Rmb Mr Crocodile?















Haha yes yes is our childhood toy where u try not to let Mr Cro bite your hand! Haha i din fall asleep thanks to Sheena's toy :)
















But Sheena fell asleep..... :p















Den when she realize im taking photos of her she gave me a funny face:)















Haha sha and ying join in and entertained me by posing for my camera:)















Haha im a bad camera woman.. they got bored:p
















HERES MY MOST ARTISTIC PHOTO!















.
..
...
....

cant see why its so artisitic? scoll down!

....
...
..
.

I took my teacher's pic through the small hole of my bag!















Haha this the photo tt make me laughed e whole day:p

No comments: