Wednesday, January 09, 2008

:)

Hey!

I think im goin mad soon... im so bored during lec today so in order to keep myself awake i took out my hp and started taking photos... in e end i cant stop laughin at myself!

Haha wonder if i hav anytime to blog e photos out... going work later:p

Anw mark was like telling me im acting 'cool' this few days... haha and ken was like saying we very long din talk le! Haha yeah.. huimin is like tt during sch days de... theres jus too much thing on my mind:p

And i think my neurtransmitters are lagging... my fingers got stuck in e machine while cutting tomato yesterday but i hesitated awhile before removing my fingers:p In e end in cant stop bleeding and my seniors banned me frm e kitchen:p

Shit i tink im getting more inhuman? din feel pain at all when i cut my fingers... feel a bit emotionless this few days aso... haha...

ok lah.. gtg study for test liao! Wohoo~ cant wait for trg tml! Xueli and Justin is my shifu now.. i wan to learn so many things:)

No comments: