Thursday, December 06, 2007

To Blazers.....

Hey!

The reason why i left is not that im stressed.. its just that i dun wan to hear anymore of anything...

On my way home i had a lot of thoughts... about you girls... about the team....
4 more months to the change of committee....
6 more months that you guys will be called seniors....
It may sounds long but trust me it will come fast... im getting kind of worried... somehow i feel the team is not prepared for all this....

Raj didnt give me any chance to prepare myself... she just called me one day when im watching movie and told me that im e next QM...

I never tot of being in any position so i went in the committee unprepared... unclear what is required to manage a team... unsure what to do when something cropped up... unsure when to joke and when to be make my stand clear...

I just hope you guys wont be like me... Its jus very very very different being taken care of and to take care of people....

I can proudly say Blazers is growing stonger day by day.. but that also mean we will face more problems each day...

Yeah so please start preparing yourself people!



Anw i know its a bit selfish but i really need a break from cheerleading...
So dun ask me out anymore yeah... dun sms me.. dun chat with me.... Its very hard to resist goin out with you guys:p
I really need this 2 weeks replenish myself for the next 4 months... and i will prepare myself too=)


Gamabatte~!

No comments: