Sunday, November 25, 2007

=)

Hey!

I just love working in subway... The people there are really cool and fun! It also allows me to escape from my normal student life=) Haha the christmas atmosphere in changi airport is really good! Didnt realize christmas is coming until i saw e deco...

Yesterday worked with mich! Tt girl very funny la.. she very tired den like walking zombie like tt:p Worked until 2am coz theres a flight delay... Uncle very funny... keep asking me to eat and drink coz he scared im hungry=) Hongjie called to scold Uncle coz she tot he dun let me go home... they are really fun ppl to hang out with=)

Anw the feeling is really awesome when someone call you by name=) I was looking for e store key yesterday den e big big boss of e foodcourt called me by name and asked me what am i looking for! I was shocked quite im jus a irregular temp staff there....
During Mbio lab Dr Chang rmb my name too! Haha although theres not a lot of students but it jus feel great tt someone rmb your name=)

=)

Church today was great! I love the sermon...

Nobody is indispensible Nobody is dispsensible

Haha this sermon is just very personal to me.... Thank God!

Yeah and everybody came back today!!! So happy to see everybody! Goin to Swensen next sunday=)

Kkz gtg.. goin joggin with peima and xueli!!! Subway after tt=) Bye!

No comments: