Saturday, November 24, 2007

=)

Hey!

Thank God Its Weekend!
Haha.. This week been a really hectic week... i never look forward for a weekend this much before! :p

Nevertheless, theres so much to thank God for=)
















Thank God that there is breakfast ready for me every morning=)















Thank God for my team! Amazing coach, awesome seniors and wonderful juniors=)















Thank God for my classmates! Always there for me, helping me and encouraging me=)















Thank God for my best friend=)















Thank God im not a gay :p

Yeah actuali i learnt a lot of stuff this week=) I learnt to appreciate stuff more... even if it is small gestures... the smiles, the laughter, the jokes, the cookie, the banana ball, the sms etc..... coz it really encourages me to fight on and not give up=)
I really wont have survived the week wout my friends... love you guys so much!!!

No comments: