Monday, October 01, 2007

:)

Hey!

WAH! Its children's day today...........................................................

Im woken up at 9am by my 4 noisy cousins... actuali i intended to sleep until 1pm de lor! Haha ok.. i woke up becoz i heard them eating sausage bread aso:p

Kkz my weekend was good=)
Sat went to watch "Where the Sun Rises" at picture house with my church friends! Hmm maybe becoz Uncle Daniel promoted the movie until its very good tt y i have high expectation... or maybe its jus becoz i dun like documentary... yeah so the show is a bit boring to me:p haha but its quite touchin la=)

After tt went CHC with larry! I like Jun's cell grp.. they really nice ppl=)

Went home actually wanted to sleep... but chatted with my mum and bro until 1++am lor~
haha im reali happy i have a good family tt is so concerned for me... yeah but at e same time i felt really tiring for larry... he like dating my whole family instead of me only... sorry dear=(

Sunday was normal.. went church.. larry came too=)
After tt went to subway to work... I was quite shocked at my this week working schedule... working later frm 5pm-1am... den fri workin 1pm-9pm... SO LONG LA!!! sianed... but nvm e ppl there quite nice=)

Kkz i gtg eat lunch now... update soon=)

No comments: